Sunday 14 October 2012

Thanks for the Turkey!


This years thanksgiving was filling as usual, nothing too special. Peter and I had thanksgiving Lupper, yes lupper with his immediate family, at his parents house on a saturday with all the usual fixings, as well as a homemade pumpkin pie piled high with whip cream as well as some homemade mint chocolate squares that Peter, his mom and I made from scratch! wish I had a picture they were crazy good and i wish i had the recipe to share with you.
On monday we had another lupper at my parents house to which the pictures below can explain the typical story enough. Enjoy



mmmmmm my favouriteeee appetizer. Pumpkernickel bread and fresh spinach dip! so damn good, but a terrible idea because I ate so much of the carb heavy bread that I pretty much at nothingggggg for dinner. Next time i will think ahead


 
the turkey naps begin!, not you TOO tedd! must have been all that drinking you did last night puppy!
 


Mama! with Lacy's homemade apple crisp & food basics homemade pumpkin pie, gourmet yes :)


'and thank you god for this pillow and tedd, AMEN!' well said Mike!

and this is just me with my Oreo Brownie Earthquake at dairy queen in Pembroke, isn't Peter a thoughtful boyfriend to let me attempt to eat this all by myself. fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment