Monday 3 September 2012

Jazzy Scoops!


It is with sadness that i make this post as it is labour day and we all know (or SHOULD know!) that this is the yearly closing day at Jazzy Scoops!  : ( and I didn't even get to attend their end of summer party because I was working.

This is a spectacular little icecream place in Stevensville that is definitly my most FAVOURITE icecream places EVER - and thats saying a lot! cause if you know me you'll know that i adoreee icecream. Anyhow, Peter takes me to this place pretty much every time he comes home for the weekend cause he knows how excited I get so these are just a few pics from some of our many many visits. Jazzy Scoops is located right at the stop lights in stevensville (the only stop lights in stevensville) directly connected to a little pizza joint who's name i don't know.


Peter's favourite, Bubble gum!


There is pretty much every good flavour at this place you'd never be disappointed, and they give you REAL SCOOPS! not baby scoops for little girls! plus homemade waffled cones, (or bowls) yum! and sprinkles or other little toppings, and they never charge us extra for the toppings :) 1 scoop is $2.75 and 2 scoops is $3.75. They also have punch cards for if you get like 10 icecreams you then get a free one, or something like that. They have milkshakes and loadeddd sundaes too.
 
There a cute like sitting place outside and you could even have some company like Peter and I usually do when this little friend visits us..
 
 
this is JAZZY (obviously, right?) the sweeeeeetest little kitten who pete and I have seen on multiple occasions you could say he's a Jazzy Scoops frequenter and he loves icecream, my soul mate (soulcat)
 
 
 
I would love a cute little orange friendly kitten like this around the house, but accordingly to Peter, this cat is impossible because it sheds and he doens't like cat hair, although today I did hear him say he was going to pick up Jazzy on his way through stevensville because we are unsure of where he lives when Jazzy Scoops is not open?
 
 
 
mmmmmmmmmmm nose lickin' good!


1 comment:

  1. I like that headband with the stars Rach. Sad to hear it closes for the winter! I was definitely planning a trip back with Eds family. This time I wanted to get a sundae. I'm not a big 'cat' person but that one looks nice. Very fluffy and great colour coat. I miss home!

    ReplyDelete